Glamorgan Spring Bay Event Calendar
Ovarian Cancer Awareness MonthEach year in Australia Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month is held in February to raise awareness of Ovarian Cancer
Thu Feb 1st 2024
Total Results = 1
You or your Marketing Manager can list a Community or Business Event here. If you would like to advertise your Glamorgan Spring Bay event simply Login
Events in and around Glamorgan Spring Bay
Welcome to the beautiful region of Glamorgan Spring Bay in Tasmania, Australia. This area is full of excitement and fun throughout all seasons of the year. Check out some of the seasonal events that you won't want to miss!
- Spring Orchid Show: Held in the town of Triabunna every September, this show features stunning displays of orchids from local enthusiasts. Contact Triabunna Visitor Centre for more information.
- Taste of Spring: This food and wine festival takes place in Bicheno every October, showcasing local produce and beverages. Try dishes from local restaurants and learn about the local food scene. Contact Bicheno Visitor Information Centre for details.
- Bicheno Penguin Tours: During the summer months, take a guided tour of the fairy penguin colony in Bicheno. You'll get to see these adorable creatures waddling back to their nests after a long day of fishing. Book in advance with Bicheno Penguin Tours.
- Saltwater River Market: Head to Saltwater River every Sunday from December to February to explore this market featuring local produce, handmade crafts, and vintage treasures. Contact Glamorgan Spring Bay Council for more information.
- East Coast Harvest Market: Held in Swansea every Saturday, this market showcases local food and artisan products from the surrounding area. Pick up some handmade cheese, fresh produce or bread and support local businesses. Contact Swansea Visitor Centre for details.
- Freycinet Experience Walk: Take a guided walk through Freycinet National Park during the autumn months when temperatures are cooler and the crowds are smaller. You'll see breathtaking views of the coastline and learn about the history and ecology of the area. Contact Freycinet Experience Walk for more information.
- Winter Solstice Festival: Celebrate the longest night of the year in St. Helens with music, food, and fireworks. This festival takes place every June and is a great way to beat the winter blues. Contact Break O'Day Council for details.
- Dark Mofo: This annual festival takes place in Hobart but includes events throughout Tasmania. Highlights include art installations, music, and the Nude Solstice Swim at Sandy Bay Beach. Contact Dark Mofo for more information.
No matter what season you visit, there's always something fun and exciting happening in Glamorgan Spring Bay. Contact the local visitor centers for more information and to plan your trip. Happy exploring!